My blog feed is not updating
If a post contains a “Send Message” button at the bottom of it (shown below) then unfortunately Facebook doesn’t allow the post to be displayed outside of Facebook unless you are using an Access Token for that specific Facebook page.This is due to the functionality of the button requiring the user to be logged into Facebook in order to use it. Fw-300 #ya-qn-sort h2 /* Breadcrumb */ #ya-question-breadcrumb #ya-question-breadcrumb i #ya-question-breadcrumb a #bc .ya-q-full-text, .ya-q-text #ya-question-detail h1 html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-text html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] #ya-question-detail h1, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] #ya-question-detail h1 /* Trending Now */ /* Center Rail */ #ya-center-rail .profile-banner-default .ya-ba-title #Stencil . Bgc-lgr .tupwrap .comment-text /* Right Rail */ #Stencil . Fw-300 .qstn-title #ya-trending-questions-show-more, #ya-related-questions-show-more #ya-trending-questions-more, #ya-related-questions-more /* DMROS */ .
Your confirmation email also includes the link to your active podcast.
I'm well aware that multiple users are having this issue and have sent off three emails thus far requesting some form of technical support, and nothing such far.
If your Word Press feeds don’t seem to be updating but remain “stuck” in the past (this can happen particularly after a migration of a site to a new server), enter this snippet into the file of your theme in Word Press: Once you have confirmed that the feed is working, comment out the above line in order to return to the default 12 hours update cycle or replace the value of 60 seconds with something more reasonable so as not to overburden your server with RSS updates.
I want to use feedly to subscribe to my personal front page.
Once I add the feed it loads the most recent articles, but then there are no updates. Edit: Here's a great tool built by /u/burkybang that solves this problem: of curiosity, I just added the front-page feed (via the RSS feeds tab in my preferences) to my RSS reader (Feed Demon Pro 4.5) and initially had the same problem as you.